Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase(s) from Sevun Design LTD. (the Products) sold in Hong Kong. It contains very important information about your rights and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that apply to you. This contract was last revised on August 2, 2021.
By placing an order you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to modification without prior written notice at any time in SEVUN DESIGN’s sole discretion.
The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall govern unless you return eligible Products (custom products are not returnable) within thirty (30) days after receiving the products.
- Price and Payment Terms. Your total price for the Products will be stated on your purchase invoice. Sevun Design Ltd. Processes All Online Orders In U.S. Dollar (USD). While The Content Of Your Cart Is Currently Displayed In your local currency, The Checkout Will Use USD At The Most Current Exchange Rate. Terms of payment are within SEVUN DESIGN LTD.’s sole discretion and payment must be received by SEVUN DESIGN LTD. prior to SEVUN DESIGN LTD.’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the Products must be made by Hong Kong check issued by a bank located in Hong Kong, Wire Transfer, or PayPal. Orders are not binding upon SEVUN DESIGN LTD. until accepted by SEVUN DESIGN LTD., and SEVUN DESIGN LTD. reserves the right to decline the acceptance of any order, including but without limitation, in the event the price of the Products is a mistake. For international orders shipping outside of Hong Kong, prices do not include shipping and handling or applicable sales taxes, which will be added to the price you pay, unless you provide SEVUN DESIGN LTD.with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate.
- Shipping and Title. SEVUN DESIGN LTD.will arrange shipping of the Products to your address. Title to the Products passes to you upon delivery to the carrier and risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to your address. The costs of shipping and handling will be shown on your purchase invoice SEVUN DESIGN LTD. will inform you of estimated shipment dates.
- Inspection of Products upon Receipt. You must examine the Products when you receive them. If any item is damaged or defective, you must notify SEVUN DESIGN LTD. at once. SEVUN DESIGN LTD. will not consider any claim for damaged or defective items more than thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.
- Products. SEVUN DESIGN LTD. may revise and discontinue Products at any time. SEVUN DESIGN LTD. will ship you Products that have the functionality and performance of the Products you ordered, but changes, variations and differences between what is shipped and what has been described in a specification sheet or catalog are possible.
- Limitation of Liability. SEVUN DESIGN LTD. shall have no liability whatsoever beyond the remedies set forth herein, including, without limitation, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. This limitation of liability applies to Products you purchase under this agreement. In no event shall the total aggregate liability for SEVUN DESIGN LTD. exceed the amounts paid by you for the Products.
- Return Policies and Exchanges. All custom designed Products, are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective. If you bought non-custom products directly from SEVUN DESIGN LTD., you may return them to SEVUN DESIGN LTD. up to thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice for a complete refund of the purchase price. To return Products, you must email SEVUN DESIGN LTD. Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must ship the Products to SEVUN DESIGN LTD. in their original packaging, prepay shipping charges and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Returned Products must be in “as-new” condition, and all of the items included with a Product must be returned with it. From time to time, SEVUN DESIGN LTD. may, in its sole discretion, exchange Products or portions of a Product.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be ruled unenforceable, then the remainder shall be enforced to the extent permissible.
- Force Majeure. SEVUN DESIGN LTD. shall not be in default by reason of any failure in performance of this Agreement if such failure arises, directly or indirectly, out of causes reasonably beyond the direct control or foreseeability of such party, including but not limited to, default by subcontractors or suppliers, acts of God or of the public enemy, terrorism, HKSAR. or foreign governmental acts in either a sovereign or contractual capacity, labor, fire, flood, epidemic, restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, and/or banking and financial institution interruption.